This easy-to-follow diy guide will help you to create your own beautiful napkin wrap place cards!
If you need a unique way to guide guests to their seats, try our diy napkin wrap tutorial. Wrap these custom rings around your napkins for a place card and napkin holder in one! Our napkin wrap templates are ready to be downloaded, edited and printed…
What you'll need
Add your guest names
- Purchase & download file(s) to a PC or MAC.
Save your template with a unique name
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
- Click in the highlighted text area.
- Type your text.
- Click outside the text box & save.
From here you can adjust the size of the text, choose your own font, and change font colors.
♥ Please Note
To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar
Mac Users [Command-E] – PC Users [Ctrl-E]
Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
Print onto cardstock
- Cut each napkin wrap on the guide lines using a sharp pair of scissors or a slide paper cutter. Most copy shops can cut the entire stack of prints at one time with a heavy duty “guillotine” paper cutter. This makes it much easier if you have hundreds of items to trim!
- Wrap each place card around the folded napkins and attach the ends with double sided tape.
Share your creations on social media using the hashtag #crossvinedesigns and visit our blog for the latest DIY tutorials!