How to Add Photos - square
Our user-friendly designs allow to you add your own square photos using the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader. These printables look best when printed onto quality card stock paper. We make it easy to create invitations and photo table number cards in minutes!
♥ How To Add A Square Image
- Purchase & download file(s) to a PC or MAC.
Save your template with a unique name
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
- Click in the photo area of the template.
- Select “Browse” and navigate to your photo.
IMPORTANT: The photo must already be sized square. We do not offer photo resize services and resizing cannot be done from within the templates.
- Select “Open” to insert your photo
IMPORTANT: The file type (JPG, etc…) must be selected. This is located in the lower right, above the “Open” button
♥ Please Note
To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar
Mac Users [Command-E] – PC Users [Ctrl-E]
Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.