Alphabetical Seating Chart: Instantly download, edit and print your own seating charts for weddings, receptions, and special events. It’s easy to arrange guest names alphabetically or by table! Perfect in a frame or mounted to foam board. Reduce or enlarge the font size if you need to remove or add tables.
This listing is for 4 digital PDF templates for you to download, edit and print using the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader.
♥ Video Tutorial
How to Edit a Seating Chart Template
• Four templates are included
– 16″ x 20″ – Maximum of 120 names** at 14 point font size
– 18″ x 24″ – Maximum of 180 names** at 14 point font size
– 20″ x 30″ – Maximum of 320 names** at 14 point font size
– 24″ x 36″ – Maximum of 360 names** at 14 point font size
**Maximum number of names is approximate and can vary**
– Please contact us for assistance with formatting
• No font downloads required
♥ How To
1. Save the file to a PC or MAC computer
2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader – http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. Select the highlighted areas and type in your own wording
4. Save & Print
♥ Please Note
• Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
• To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar:
— Mac users, press [Command-E]
— PC users, press [Ctrl-E]
• Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
• There are no refunds or exchanges.
Copyright © CrossVine
All rights reserved