Seating Cards Template: Looking for a seating chart alternative? Try our wedding seating chart ideas! Instantly download, print and hang your own seating cards onto twine or wire. Two sizes are included: 4″x6″ and 5″x7″. Reduce or enlarge the font size if you need to remove or add tables.
This listing is for 2 digital PDF files for you to download, edit and print using the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader. It includes seating cards for 1-40 tables, a ‘Please find your seat’ sign, plus Head Table and Bridal Table cards.
♥ Video Tutorial
How to Edit a Seating Chart Template
• 4 PDF files included
– 4″x6″ (2 per 8.5″X11″ sheet) – Adjust line spacing to fit 12 names per card maximum
– 5″x7″ (2 per 8.5″X11″ sheet) – Adjust line spacing to fit 14 names per card maximum
• No font downloads required
♥ How To
1. Save the file to a PC or MAC computer
2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader – http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. Select the highlighted areas and type in your own wording
– To add more names, just adjust the line spacing. Open the Properties bar and click MORE, PARAGRAPH, and select SINGLE from the drop-down menu (beside line spacing).
4. Save, print and trim on the crop marks
♥ Please Note
• Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
• Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
• There are no refunds or exchanges.
Copyright © Crossvine Designs
All rights reserved